The “can’t miss” cancer screening conference of 2014
Dialogue for Action™: Right-Sizing Cancer Screening
March 20 – 21, 2014
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
Come to Dialogue for Action™, an annual national conference in Baltimore’s historic inner harbor that brings together a diverse group of stakeholders committed to realizing the lifesaving potential of cancer screening for all communities. If you have yet to attend a Dialogue, then March 20 – 21, 2014, is your chance to:
- Engage in timely discussions on cancer screening, implementation of the Affordable Care Act, disparities, modalities, controversies in the media, patient engagement and more.
- Dialogue with prominent speakers.
- Network with colleagues in the diverse cancer screening community and explore opportunities for collaboration.
- Join in lively and instructive pre-conference activities on Wednesday, March 19.
Dialogue for Action covers the mandated guidelines-driven cancer screenings for colorectal, cervical and breast cancers screenings in addition to issues related to other cancer screenings (such as lung, prostate and skin).
This year’s Dialogue for Action will feature panels on:
- Implementation of the Affordable Care Act: Rising to the Opportunity
- Right-Sizing Cancer Screening
- Reducing Disparities in Cancer Screening
- Primary Care in Transition
- Frontiers in Cancer Screening Modalities
- Having the Conversation: Doctors and Patients on Cancer Screening and Prevention
- Cancer Screening Controversies in the Media
Plus, Peter L. Levin, PhD, our keynote, will give a lively talk on how technology can improve healthcare for patients.
Dialogue for Action provides participants with the opportunity to discuss tools and effective strategies across disciplines for use in both clinical and public health settings. We encourage primary care physicians (internists, family physicians, osteopaths), obstetrician/gynecologists, nurses and nurse practitioners, physician assistants, medical specialists (gastroenterologists, dermatologists, surgeons and radiologists), quality team members in hospitals and insurance companies, staff from government agencies, nonprofits and advocacy organizations, third-party payers, health educators, researchers and survivors to attend. We have a lot to dialogue about!
Global Education Group and The Prevent Cancer Foundation are pleased to offer continuing education credits to participants. Learn more.
Registration will open in December, and in the meantime, check www.dialogueforaction.org for updates on speakers, new activities, sponsors and more! You can also follow us on Twitter (@PreventCancer). Be sure to use #Dialogue2014 whenever you tweet about the conference. We can’t wait to see you in March!