Join us at the Dialogue on March 22-23, 2012,
at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel.
Take advantage of these conference opportunities:
• Be part of an informative, dynamic and
interactive conference on CRC screening.
• Dialogue with a distinguished keynote
panel moderated by Susan Dentzer,
editor-in-chief of Health Affairs and
former on-air PBS health issues analyst,
on how to achieve quality health care at a
• Explore action-oriented topics like:
what it will take to keep increasing CRC
a screening rates, how FIT fits into a
blended screening strategy, how the
coming changes in paying for health care
will affect primary and specialty care,
and what future prospects are for
screening in Medicaid.
• Network with a diversity of CRC
• Engage in lively and instructive pre-conference activities on Wednesday, March 21.
CME/CE/CEU jointly sponsored by the Institute for Continuing Healthcare Education
and the Prevent Cancer Foundation
Prevent Cancer Foundation
1600 Duke Street | Suite 500
Alexandria, VA 22314
Questions? Please contact Sarah Abou