2014 Dialogue for Action
2014 Dialogue for Action™: Right-Sizing Cancer Screening
On March 20 – 21, 2014 (pre-conference March 19, 2014), the Prevent Cancer Foundation held its 16th annual Dialogue for Action: Right-Sizing Cancer Screening in Baltimore, Maryland, at the Renaissance Harborplace Hotel. This annual national conference brings together a diverse group of stakeholders committed to realizing the lifesaving potential of cancer screening for all communities.
Dialogue for Action covers the mandated guidelines-driven cancer screenings for colorectal, cervical and breast cancers in addition to issues related to other cancer screenings (such as oral, lung and prostate).
View the 2014 agenda.
The 2014 Dialogue featured panels on:
- Implementation of the Affordable Care Act: Rising to the Opportunity
- Right-Sizing Cancer Screening
- Reducing Disparities in Cancer Screening
- Primary Care in Transition
- Frontiers in Cancer Screening Modalities
- Having the Conversation: Doctors and Patients on Cancer Screening and Prevention
- Mobile Health: How Can It Play a Role in Cancer Prevention and Early Detection?
Why should you attend?
- Cutting-edge information on cancer screening.
- Panels with engaging and relevant Q & A sessions.
- Dynamic in-depth conversations on key topics facilitated in small groups.
- Concrete tools to use back home in your workplaces and communities.
- CMEs, CEs and CHES credits available. Learn more.
View information on past Dialogue conferences.
Follow @PreventCancer on twitter and use #Dialogue2014 whenever you tweet about the conference.