2015 Dialogue for Action
Preparation for the 2015 Dialogue is underway. We’re working to bring you the best information about technology, policy, expanding access to cancer screening and health care and more. We’re organizing sessions, lining up speakers and planning new networking opportunities.
The Dialogue is an essential conference for those passionate about cancer screening. You can exchange ideas with primary care physicians, medical specialists, individuals working in medical technology, nurses, advocates, survivors, patient navigators, health services researchers and public health professionals, all in one place.
The Dialogue offers “great content, excellent speakers, amazing networking opportunities,” said 2014 Dialogue participants, “one of the best value conferences I have attended!”
The 2015 Dialogue for Action: Expanding Access Through Innovation will feature the following topics:
- Increasing Access to Health Care Through Innovative Policies and Programs
- The Next Generation of Screening Modalities
- Viruses and Cancer
- Technology and Innovation
- Opportunities and Challenges for Cancer Screening
- Patient Engagement
- Mobile Health
- Big Data
- Year Two of Affordable Care Act Reforms in States
Why should you attend?
- Cutting-edge information on cancer screening.
- Panels with engaging and relevant Q & A sessions.
- Dynamic in-depth conversations on key topics facilitated in small groups.
- Concrete tools to use back home in your workplaces and communities.