2015 Dialogue for Action
2015 Dialogue for Action: Expanding Access Through Innovation is currently in progress!
Take the 2015 Dialogue Evaluation Survey – We encourage you to fill out this survey after the conference. Your feedback will greatly enhance the Dialogue.
The Dialogue is an essential conference for those passionate about cancer screening. You can exchange ideas with primary care physicians, medical specialists, individuals working in medical technology, nurses, advocates, survivors, patient navigators, health services researchers and public health professionals, all in one place.
The Dialogue offers “great content, excellent speakers, amazing networking opportunities,” said 2014 Dialogue participants, “one of the best value conferences I have attended!”
The 2015 Dialogue for Action: Expanding Access Through Innovation will feature the following topics:
- Increasing Access to Health Care Through Innovative Policies and Programs
- The Next Generation of Screening Modalities
- Viruses and Cancer
- Technology and Innovation
- Opportunities and Challenges for Cancer Screening
- Patient Engagement
- Mobile Health
- Big Data
- Year Two of Affordable Care Act Reforms in States
Why should you attend?
- Cutting-edge information on cancer screening.
- Panels with engaging and relevant Q & A sessions.
- Dynamic in-depth conversations on key topics facilitated in small groups.
- Concrete tools to use back home in your workplaces and communities.