About the Dialogue for Action
The Dialogue for Action™ is an annual national conference that convenes a diversity of stakeholders committed to realizing the lifesaving potential of cancer screening for all communities. In past years, the focus of the Dialogue has been on colorectal cancer screening. Since 2013, the Dialogue for Action expanded to include the mandated guidelines-driven cancer screenings so often seen in quality measures (colorectal, cervical, breast and now lung cancer screenings) and also covered issues related to other cancer screenings (prostate, oral and skin).
The Dialogue is an interactive event designed to spark discussion and to encourage action throughout the year that will lead to increased cancer screening in communities across the nation. A mix of state-of-the-art presentations and interactive, dynamic “conversations” among participants, the conference provides participants with concrete tools and effective strategies for use in both clinical and public health settings.
- Primary Care Physicians (Internists, Family Physicians, Osteopaths)
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Quality Team Members in Hospitals, Insurance Companies, etc.
- Advocates and Survivors
- Patient Navigators, Care Managers, Case Managers
- Social Workers
- Health Services Researchers
- Health Educators
- Staff of Health and Human Services (NIH, CDC, CMS, IHS, AHRQ)
- Staff of State Health Departments
- Staff of Non-Profit Health Organizations
- Third-Party Payers
The 2015 conference will be held on April 22-24, 2015 at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel in Baltimore, Maryland.
Click here to view information on previous Dialogue for Action events.