Welcome to Registration!
To register online, click here.
To download a printed registration form, click here.
(Adobe Acrobat Reader required)
Registration Fees, Confirmations, Cancellation and Refunds
Early Registration Fee $195
Received before Monday, February 25
Regular Registration Fee $210
Received after Monday, February 25
On-site Registration Fee $225
If you are a Speaker, Facilitator, Review Committee Member, Poster Presenter or Conference Supporter, please contact Mary Ann Troyano with any questions regarding registration.
Training Orders or Purchase Orders will not be accepted. Please contact Mary Ann Troyano to make alternate arrangements.
Online registration will be confirmed by e-mail at the time of registration. All mailed or faxed registrations will be confirmed within two weeks of receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact Mary Ann Troyano.
Cancellation and Refunds
If an attendee cancels for any reason, a full refund of the registration fee will be given until close of business on Friday, March 8. After Friday, March 8, a refund of the registration fee will be given, less $75 for administrative costs.
Note: An attendee who does not cancel by e-mail to Mary Ann Troyano and does not attend the conference will be considered a “no show” and will not receive a refund for the registration fee.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, this event can be cancelled by the Prevent Cancer Foundation and the Foundation is not obligated to refund any expenses that attendees may incur.
Group meals are provided as indicated on the Agenda. Attendees must cover all other expenses including:
On Wednesday, March 20, the following pre-conference opportunities are amongst those being offered for first-time and returning participants alike:
- Overview of Prevention and Early Detection of Colorectal, Cervical and Breast Cancer Screening 1:00 – 4:00 pm
First-time attendees are encouraged to attend!
- Using Social Media to Increase and Engage Grassroots Advocates in Cancer Screening 1:00 – 4:00 pm
A discussion of traditional grassroots advocacy and its enhancement through social media to increase the number of advocates, engage them and translate that engagement into action.
2013 Cancer Prevention Laurels Awards Luncheon
During the Dialogue for Action conference, plan to attend the Cancer Prevention Laurels Awards Luncheon on Thursday, March 21 during the Dialogue for Action conference. See Agenda for more details.
A signature event of the annual Dialogue meeting, the Cancer Prevention Laurels Awards are given in partnership with the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. The Laurels Awards recognize the dedication of individuals who are making a real difference in cancer prevention and early detection.
Policies and Procedures
- The use of photographic or other recording equipment is not permitted in the poster session area.
- This conference may be audio-taped.
- Cell phones, pagers and other electronic devices must be turned off or placed on “silent” mode before entering a session.
- Your picture may be taken during this conference and may be used by the Prevent Cancer Foundation for the purpose of reporting on and promoting the Dialogue for Action.
- Poster presenters are solely responsible for placing their posters on the assigned poster boards and removing their posters according to the schedule provided. Neither the Prevent Cancer Foundation nor the hotel is responsible for any posters that are not removed at the designated time. Posters left in the Exhibit/Poster area after that time may be discarded.
- Poster presenters should not leave any personal items unattended at their poster board, including poster tubes, meeting bags, laptops, etc. Neither the Prevent Cancer Foundation nor the hotel is responsible for any items left in the Exhibit/Poster area.