Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this a timed 5k course? No. The walk/run is untimed.
- Where do I pick up my registration packet? This is not a timed race, so there is no registration packet. Event check-in begins at 8:00a.m.
- How do I get my t-shirt? T-shirts will be distributed during check-in on the morning of beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- Where do I check-in? Check-in is located at the Centerfield Gate.
- Are strollers allowed during the 5k walk/run? Yes. Strollers are allowed on the course.
- Are children allowed to participate in the walk/run? Yes. Children under the age of 5 are free. (Please note they will not receive a t-shirt.) Children over the age of 5 will need to be registered.
- What time do we need to arrive? Gates to Nationals Park will open at 8:00 a.m. for registered participants to check in. Please plan to arrive no later than 8:30 a.m.
- Can you register for the walk/run the morning of the event? No. There is no on-site registration. Participants must register online before September 25.
- Is parking available? Yes. Parking Garage B located on South Capitol Street SE and N Street is available for participants.
- What is the nearest Metro station? The nearest Metro station is Navy Yard on the green line. It is a short walk down Half Street to the entrance of Nationals Stadium from the metro exit/entrance.
- Are pets allowed? Yes. Dogs are allowed but must be on a leash. Please plan to pick up any waste they may leave behind.
- What if it rains? Will the event be cancelled? No. The event will take place rain or shine.